ABOUT JAG-ONE PHYSICAL THERAPY CAREERS
At JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, our vision is to be the Tri-State Area’s leading rehabilitation provider and the preferred workplace throughout New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Our family oriented atmosphere provides our employees with countless resources, opportunity for growth and development, and comprehensive benefits. Our team approach has proven to be rewarding to both our staff and our patients, fostering strong colleague relationships for the main goal of providing the highest quality of care resulting in the best clinical outcomes. We remain fully invested in the growth of our staff, providing professional development programs that support our team members’ careers and personal aspirations.
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy has career opportunities within both clinical and non-clinical settings. We pride ourselves on creating a dynamic and motivational work experience and encourage our employees to grow from within.
WHO ARE WE?
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, voted the number one physical therapy company, is a growing physical therapist-owned, outpatient, orthopedic physical therapy company with many conveniently located facilities throughout New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. With numerous accolades as the best in the business, JAG-ONE Physical Therapy has been honored by Ernst and Young, NJBIZ, Smart CEO Magazine, and Suburban Essex Magazine to name a few. Based on our clinical outcomes, JAG-ONE Physical Therapy is considered to be the Gold Standard for rehabilitative care by New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania’s largest healthcare systems and insurance providers.
OUR CORE VALUES
Core values are the fundamental beliefs that serve as guiding principles that help to define and maintain our mission and dedication to excellence. At JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, we live by the following values:
- Lead by example
- Respect everyone
- Take pride and ownership of yourself and your workplace
- Be enthusiastic
- Treat everyone like family
- Work as a team
- Go the extra mile
- Be an advocate for your company, at work and at home
- Never say no, always find a solution
- Make the person next to you look good
- Act as a strategic partner to the business by delivering key HR initiatives by focusing primarily on talent attraction, retention, development, coaching, engagement, performance and reward.
- Partners with the Executive Team to implement new initiatives (succession planning, staffing, recruitment, performance management, etc.)
- Actively seek and listen to the feedback from employees at all levels
- Offer insight and proposals on significant issues to the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Work on Learning & Development. Make sure new hires have the best onboarding experience and our employees are developed during the year
- Be an advisor of people related matters including people development, organizational design, facilitation, performance management and resource management
- Develop and drive organizational effectiveness.
- Build a work environment where employees feel engaged and motivated.
- Collaborate with the HR department on projects, as required.
- Manage Employee Relations cases proactively or when escalated.
- Investigate highly sensitive HR and Employee Relations issues, including: Conducting investigations, witness and subject employee interviews. Work closely with internal counsel and the VP of HR to propose remedial action based on investigation findings.
The above description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be
an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
- Experience of working and communicating with senior management, required.
- Willing to travel to clinic sites across NJ and metro NY, required.
- Project management experience across multidisciplinary projects within HR (Compensation & Benefits, Talent, etc.), preferred.
- Knowledge of best practice HR interventions, preferred
- Good understanding of people analytics to produce meaningful management information to inform decisions and evaluate outcomes, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Understanding of HRIS functionality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Organization Psychology, Business Administration or a Human Resources related discipline, required.
- Master’s degree in an HR Management or a related field, preferred.
- SHRM or other Human Resources certification preferred.
- Understanding of HRIS functionality.
- Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Exercise Physiologist
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Community Relations Representative
- Medical Receptionist
Internship and shadowing opportunities available in the following departments:
- Business Development
- Human Resources
Come Join the Team
- Medical & Dental
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Competitive Salaries
- 401K Retirement Services
- Bonus and Incentive Programs
- Clinical Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Mentorship Program for New Graduates
- Employee Referral Program