Below are a few helpful tips that can help you prepare for your Teletherapy visit:
- A Tablet is recommended, but an iPhone, Android device, or Laptop with a camera will work as well.
- If possible, please choose a quiet place away from any background noise with adequate lighting.
- Dress appropriately for your Teletherapy visit. As you would for an in-person visit, please dress
comfortably and in exercise appropriate clothing.
- Please gather any equipment you may have for your exercises prior to signing into your
- Please be prepared with a list of any questions that you may have for your physical therapist.
- After your visit, the front office will call you to schedule any follow up Teletherapy visits.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your local JAG-ONE Physical Therapy office and they will
be more than happy to assist you!
Check Your Email for Teletherapy Confirmations and Reminders
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy sends out Teletherapy confirmations for approved appointments, as well as reminders 24 hours and fifteen minutes before your appointment.
Make Sure You Have a Stable Internet Connection
In order to have the best Teletherapy experience possible, both patient and provider must be using a strong, stable Internet connection.
Set Up a Comfortable Space for Your Session
A clear open space will ensure you have free range of motion and that you make the most of your physical therapy session.
Keep Your Hands Free
If you can find a comfortable stand for your video device, that will free up your hands to take part in the physical therapy session.
TELETHERAPY WEB COMPATIBILITY
- INTERNET EXPLORER 10 & UP