Orthopedic Physical Therapy Programs
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy proudly serves as a medical resource to the Tri-State Area’s local communities. Our dedicated staff pride themselves on providing top-notch orthopedic rehabilitation services for patients of all ages.
Our outpatient orthopedic physical therapy programs include a variety of common physical and occupational therapy techniques and treatments that are specifically designed to address injuries sustained by the structures of the musculoskeletal system: bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and cartilage.
- Medical massage is an outcome-based massage that applies specific treatments targeted to help muscles function.
- Strength and stability exercises are used to help the body reestablish the proper function of the musculoskeletal system.
- Stretching tight muscles and joints can help relieve pain and get patients back to their previous range of motion.
- Hot/Cold packs prepare muscles for exercise and manipulation or reduce inflammation to make movement less painful.
- Electrical stimulation activates nerves in damaged tissues to help develop strength and stability.
- Ultrasound generates sound waves that are transferred to a specific part of the body using a probe. The sound waves travel deep into tissue creating gentle heat.
Orthopedic Rehabilitation Services in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
Bouncing back following an injury can be tough, especially as the human body ages. JAG-ONE Physical Therapy’s physical and occupational therapists are here to help you on your journey to getting your body back up to “full speed” and recovering from a musculoskeletal injury to bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, or cartilage. Our licensed and nationally certified staff is committed to providing quality care to athletes of all levels, as well as those who sustained an injury during day-to-day activities.
The JAG-ONE Physical Therapy Method
The goal of JAG-ONE Physical Therapy’s rehabilitation programs is to treat, rehabilitate, recondition, and return the patient to a physically satisfying lifestyle that they previously enjoyed before suffering an injury. Our team emphasizes the importance of early injury recognition, as well as identifying when a previous injury may be acting up and reoccurring. The JAG-ONE Physical Therapy team can be found throughout New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania at one of our many convenient locations. Call us or contact us online to schedule an appointment to meet with our talented team of clinicians who remain dedicated to helping you Get Back the Life You Love!.