The Advanced Clinician Pathway promotes the development of JAG-ONE clinical professionals allowing them to realize their maximum potential as therapists. This unique program provides internal and external resources for professional education to the JAG-ONE physical and occupational therapist, allowing them to obtain nationally recognized specialist certifications. The program also encourages an ongoing cycle of education as candidates share their knowledge with each other and with staff clinicians throughout the company. Advanced clinician candidates are required to act as clinical instructors to therapy students in the JAG-ONE clinical education program as well as active members in the JAG-ONE clinical mentorship program. Upon completing the requisites of the program, JAG-ONE Advanced Clinicians participate in over 500 hours of clinical education as both teacher and student.
The Advanced Clinician Pathway program focus on teaching our clinicians the fundamental responsibilities of a director. Leadership qualities such as communication, team bonding, staff utilization, budget building, and business analysis are important qualities in any field. This program highlights these cornerstones of business and uniquely applies it to the world of outpatient physical therapy. At each level, candidates are offered hours of classroom, virtual, and on the job training. Specific programs are offered to our executive, regional, and clinic leadership members to assure a consistent message that aligns with our mission and our core values.
Chief Quality Officer
Regional Clinical Director - Ditmas Park, Bensonhurst, Sheepshead Bay, Midwood (Ocean Ave), Midwood (Avenue T), Gerritsen Beach
Advanced Clinician Program Criteria
- Three years outpatient clinical experience
- Leads “Hands on” training seminar for JAG-ONE clinicians on selected Manual therapy or selected specialty
- Demonstrates competency in meeting JAG-ONE productivity standards
- Acted as a clinical instructor for a student, acted as a mentor for a new New Graduate Physical Therapist in JAG-ONE Mentorship program OR took an active role in JAG-ONE mentorship program.
To achieve Advanced Clinician at JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, at least one of the following criteria must be met:
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (ABPTS)
- McKenzie Certification
- Vestibular Rehab Certification
- Sports Certified Specialist (ABPTS)
- Pediatric Certified Specialist (ABPTS)
- Women’s Health Certified Specialist (ABPTS)
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Other JAG-ONE Approved National Certification
To maintain Advanced Clinician status at JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, the following criteria must be met:
- Present topic of specialty in a public format (annually)